A Free Public Lecture Series
- This free program is open to all and features some of the nation's best experts on the ecology of native plant landscaping.
- Since inception, we have presented 4-5 programs each year at the Cambridge Public Library, held on the first Wednesday of the month beginning in February and running through May or June. With the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, we have been forced to reschedule and reformat these programs. After holding our first two lectures this year in person (February and March), we are now continuing the remaining two lectures as online webinars. We are committed to this major educational initiative that is so much a part of our community, and proud of our success at building much greater public engagement in the need for ecological landscaping and best approaches for success.
- We don’t yet know what the future holds for our 2021 season, but stay tuned. We will evaluate alternatives and effective ways to share knowledge from the expert community, and we very much look forward to the time when we can all gather again in person.
- CEUs Available for Lectures: APLD (1.5 credits); LA CES (1.5 credits); NOFA-AOLCP (1.5 credits)
- Thank you to our program partners: Mount Auburn Cemetery, the Boston Society of Landscape Architects, and the Cambridge Public Library.