A Free Public Lecture Series
- This free program is open to all and features some of the nation's best experts on the ecology of native plant landscaping.
- Since its inception in 2010 and throughout our first decade, we presented 4-5 programs each year at the Cambridge Public Library, held on the first Wednesday of the month beginning in February. With the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, we were forced to reschedule and reformat these programs to be accessed solely online.
- Thanks to all who have helped to make this major educational initiative so much a part of our community and our history, and such a success. Together, we are building much greater public engagement in the need for ecological landscaping and knowledge about new methods for stewarding landscapes that help to protect biodiversity and to mitigate climate change.
- CEUs Available for Lectures: APLD (1.5 credits); LA CES (1.5 credits); NOFA-AOLCP (1.5 credits).
- Thank you to our program partners: Mount Auburn Cemetery, and the Boston Society of Landscape Architects.
This year, we continue our tradition with three great programs, all on Zoom and still on Wednesday evenings in spring. Please join us!