A Free Public Lecture Series
- This free program is open to all and features some of the nation's best experts on the ecology of native plant landscaping.
- Since its inception in 2010 and throughout our first decade, we presented 4-5 programs each year at the Cambridge Public Library, held on the first Wednesday of the month beginning in February. With the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, we were forced to reschedule and reformat these programs to be accessed solely online.
- Thanks to all who have helped to make this major educational initiative so much a part of our community and our history, and such a success. Together, we are building much greater public engagement in the need for ecological landscaping and knowledge about new methods for stewarding landscapes that help to protect biodiversity and to mitigate climate change.
- CEUs Available for Lectures: APLD (1.5 credits); LA CES (1.5 credits); NOFA-AOLCP (1.5 credits).
- Thank you to our program partners: Mount Auburn Cemetery, and the Boston Society of Landscape Architects.
Stay tuned for updates!